In 2012, the year of our centenary, the expansion and renovation of the RF Harvey Library began. The library (in its old location) opened in 1959 and our students had long outgrown it and needed more space and contemporary resources.
The newly expanded library is a fitting legacy to the centenary celebrations of North Sydney Boys High School.
Our library has been designed to meet the needs of our students today and in the future. It is flexible to meet differing demands.
It facilitates contemporary teaching and learning strategies underpinned by resourced based learning. It gives us the opportunity to deliver an education appropriate to gifted and talented boys.
The Falcon Foundation funded and managed the project and continued a long history of successfully delivering projects with great results to the school including the total refurbishment of the AF Henry Hall.